Wednesday, March 28, 2012

31 Days of Blogging, Day 11: Loft

"Cityloft" I read that word to myself, a word printed across a big building not far from the office.

"I don't know what loft means", I told myself. "Maybe it means really small apartment." I then proceeded to tell myself that yes, indeed it meant a small apartment, but very expensive. Because it stood on the most expensive area of the city. Of course then I told myself that I could live there, in the "Cityloft" and then maybe I wouldn't have to leave at 5.30 AM to get to the office on time.

At the office I went to look for the meaning of "loft", and among others it was said to mean "a high place." Now it seems even more interesting. Imagine people asking "where do you live?" and being able to answer "In a high place."

No comments:

Post a Comment